Athens Attica Greece|
Sea Ray 38 Sundancer
A fine example, being sold to its first owner in 2016 with nearly 0 hours. She has always been used as a private boat and never used for Charter and still has very low hours
|No. of engines:||2|
|Drive type:||Stern Drive|
|Length over all:||11.89m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Hull type:||Deep Vee|
This exciting 38 Sundancer features a stylish fiberglass hardtop with aft sunshade, overhead lighting and stainless-steel grab rails. An innovative center door in the transom provides easy access to the luxuriously appointed cockpit, complete with Corian table top, wet bar and icemaker.
- 2008 boat but only being sold to its first owner in 2016 with nearly 0 hours
- She remained unsold from 2008 until 2016 due to the financial crisis
- Since 2016 she has been used by a private owner until July 2020
- The owner has since purchased a larger boat
- She is currently stored on the hard out of the water
- Engine hours : 195 (2 Cummings X 380HP)
- IPS system (ZEUS) with a joystick
- Onan Marine Generator with probably around 50 hours
- 3 TV s and stereo sound system
- 1 head with Shower
- Foldable 2.20m pasarelle (no electrical pasarelle)
- 2 refrigerators, 1 freezer and 2 sinks
- Every year, 6 months out of the water with fresh paint job and annual engine service.
- One of the two propellers damaged (in contact with anchor chain), and replaced with new in 2020
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.