|Tax Status:||Inc. Tax|
Port Edgar Marina Edinburgh UK|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
Due to production delays this boat is not available until September.
The Patrol range of commercial quality RIBs are designed to work both excellently as a long distance family cruiser or a hardcore work boat. Built to withstand the toughest of conditions.
The hull is built from 5083 aluminium plates with 6 and 10mm stringers. With their super deep V, wide chines and large diameter tube, they offer high manoeuvrability, high safety and a soft dry ride even in the roughest conditions.
The range offers something for almost every requirement, from Sailing club support to Police and Rescue applications.
The Patrol boats carry large loads and plane quickly and easily with little horse-power. When safety, toughness & reliability really matter, the Patrol range should be your first port of call.
**Note: We have two Patrol 600 packages available, this one includes a Honda BF135XRTU engine. We also have a package with a Honda BF100XRTU available (see below).**
* Valmex& reg; PVC tubes.
* Bow Cushion.
* Welded seams (PVC).
* Flush mount non-return valves.
* High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull.
* Integrated transom supports.
* Self-draining deck.
* Integrated under-deck fuel tank (140L).
* Lifting points and towing eyes.
* Anti-slip deck.
* Heavy duty rubbing strake.
* Keel guard.
* Highfield dry bag.
* Foot pump, oars, repair kit.
* Garmin Echomap UHD 65CV Colour GPS Chartplotter & Sounder (pre-loaded with UK and Ireland Charts).
* GT20-TM Transducer.
* Garmin VHF 115i DSC Radio & Aerial.
* Extreme EXT1500 Single Axel Braked Roller Trailer (incl. Lighting Board & Jockey Wheel).
* Honda BF135XRTU
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Honda BF135XU|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||6m|
The Company offers the details of these vessels and items in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. The vessel or item is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.