CANARY ISLANDS Spain|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
1118BSB TUG Single Screw Tug For Sale
- FROM DIRECT OWNERS -
Tail Shaft and Dry Dock Surveys are overdue now.
Spanish Authorities recommend vessel to have anchor chain
Free deck area: for 1 x 10 feet container maximum
Maintenance works done lately:
- Winch overhaul with installation of certified wire and engine.
- General check up of equipment in engine room and rudder.
- Check up of pumps, compressors, etc.
- Ballast tanks cleaned.
- Rescue boat and heavy lift fitted.
- New life rafts fitted.
- Radio equipment upgraded and new AIS fitted.
- Under water hull survey and cleaning of hull, propeller and sea
|Vessel type:||1118BSB TUG Single Screw Tug For Sale|
|Class Society:||Local Spanish Sea Going Tug|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||MWM mod. TBRHS 345 AU|
|Cruising Speed:||12 Knots|
|Length over all:||30.25m|
|Fuel capacity:||120 Cubic Metres|
|Water capacity:||50 Cubic Metres|
Built (year and place) 1972,SPAIN
Hull material steel
Length Overall (m) 30.25 m
Length between perp. (m) 26.20 m
Breadth (m) 8.00 m
Depth (m) 4.00 m
Draft (m) 3.35 m
NT (tons) 63 tons
GT (tons) 210 tons
Propeller: 1 CPP (Controllable Pitch)
1 x 120 HP Pegaso Guascor Generator
1 x Navilus Gearbox 2:1 500 rpm (1964 year of build)
Towing winch 1, wire 40 mm., 1 electric vertical winch
Towing hook 1 x trigger hook from the bridge
Total power output (BHP) 2200 bhp
Main Engine(s) (make,type) 1 x MWM mod. TBRHS 345 AU
Main Propulsion System Single Screw
Auxiliary engine(s) 1 X 100 KW , Greymo Generator
Speed cruising 12 knots
Class Society and Notation Local Spanish Sea Going Tug
Next SS January 2022
All details are given in good faith and are believed to be accurate but no warranty of accuracy or completeness or suitability for purpose is either stated or implied. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- DO NOT REPRODUCE, CIRCULATE OR ADVERTISE COMPLETELY OR PARTIALLY ANY OF OUR LISTINGS AND/OR CIRCULATIONS WITHOUT EXPRESSED WRITTEN AUTHORISATION -
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.