|Website:||Open website in new window|
Fully converted LUXEMOTOR – Built 1923 in the NL.
Good looking vintage boat - Character barge
- Dimensions : 23,90m x 4,10m - WD 0,80m – Bridge clearance 3,25m wheelhouse up.
- Engine : DEUTZ Diesel aircooled 6cyl 75 cv .
- Hydraulic steering.
- Generators : FARRYMAN 5kva (starter motor to be fixed) + Lister Petter 24v.
- Fresh water tanks : 1300 L in 3 tanks
- Diesel tank : 1050L
- Heating is a wood stove + a brand new Kabola E14 with new radiators to be fitted.
- Inverter/charger : VICTRON Atlas combi 1800W.
- House batteries + main engine start batteries.
- Fully equipped galley.
- Good size engine room.
LAYOUT : From stern to bow.
Vintage attractive back cabin with a shower and head – Pilot house – Door to main accommodation located on starboard, mid ship – Large living space, open galley and wc – on port side access to owners cabin en-suite with a full bath – fore peak is storage. In front of the wheelhouse good size deck space covered with an awning
Very attractive hull with steel superstructure , traditionnal look. Ready to cruise the network. The ES-TRIN (TRIWV) will get renewed for the sale.
More info on request.
ASKING PRICE: 158 000 Euros .
|Vessel type:||Luxe Motor|
|Length over all:||23.90m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.